2014年9月4日 星期四

麗茲.班納特的日記 EP14:我真的很不會玩電玩



0:51
Incestuous: 亂倫的

Orgy: 狂歡,飲酒狂歡

0:53
Facepalm: 臉+手(誤)
不曉得該怎麼解釋,但就是個形容懊惱的表情

請看示範:


(融化)(欸振作



1:06
Snap:
比較常用於指「彈指」這個動作
不過在這裡"Snap decision"可稱做倉促的決定
而Snap另外也有「快照」的意思
當然在這人手一隻智慧型,人人會寫APP(才沒有這句話)的年代,
也常能在相機相關的app名稱中,看到snap這個字眼
(還是只有我這樣覺得)

1:54
Pal:好友,結拜兄弟(誤)

2:10
Whack-A-Mole: 打地鼠

天哪希望這個詞沒有世代隔閡...

請讓雷神哥來示範一下→


2:11
從這邊就可以看到,這其實不是真的在玩電動的「打地鼠」
恩.............
該怎麼PG的解釋呢.........

沒有辦法

辦不到

你們自己想像吧

但反正就是 色色的 那樣


像 這 樣
明明只是個訪問也能問到床上去?!!!
利迪雅表示: 羨慕


2:26
Just Dance:舞力全開
有部電影的名字也是舞力全開,不過英文名叫Step Up
Lady Gaga也有一曲叫Just Dance
但都不是
在這裡是指遊戲舞力全開,從2009年開始上市
得到了廣大的迴響
目前版本已經出到舞力全開2014

至於怎麼玩
雖然我覺得大家都會知道 但以防世代隔閡
還是放一下美國脫口秀主持人Conan O'Brien的示範→



2:54
Sore Loser:輸不起的人

這裡是雙關語,解釋如下:

利迪雅: 別輸不起! (Don’t be a sore loser.)
麗茲說: ...因為我很痛(in pain)...

而"sore"的原意為痛(pain)的意思

所以利迪雅又說: Yeah, cause you’re sore!

但是麗茲已經懶得解釋了就是了ˊ_>ˋ

然後最後就是因為利迪雅在遊戲中贏了麗茲
開頭時麗茲才會稱讚他又正又聰明XDDDDD

就算我們都知道那不是真的


==========中英對照==========
原影片: 開啟CC字幕!一起學習英文吧!



來吧
Lydia: Come on.


這有點幼稚,你知嗎
Lizzie: This is a little bit childish, you know.


咬我啊
Lydia: Bite me.


考慮中
Lizzie: Considering it.


抱歉各位,這對話有點沒頭沒腦的。但看完影片你就會知道了。
Sorry everyone if this doesn’t make any sense, but you’ll get it by the end of the video.


我是麗茲.班納特,而我真的真的很不會打電玩。
My name is Lizzie Bennet, and I really, really suck at video games.


然後?
Lydia: And?


然後我妹利迪雅又正又有腦
Lizzie: And my sister Lydia is totally smart and beautiful.


沒錯…
Lydia: Yesss...


所以到目前為止,珍已經跟賓.李約了五次會。
Lizzie: So Jane has now been on FIVE whole dates with Bing Lee.
如果把昨天的晚餐兼黃昏大混戰,也算進去的話
If you count last night’s dinner/evening’s near disaster a date.


並假設兩群人馬碰面,你們因此湊巧遇到,這樣也算約會的話
And assuming that a group of people running into another group of people which happens to include two singular people is “dating."


但用這樣的機率來算,珍等於也跟達西、賓的姊姊卡洛琳約會,還有我和夏綠蒂。
Although, by that analysis, Jane would also be dating Darcy, and Bing’s sister, Caroline. And so would me and Charlotte.


事實上我們都互相約會,就像場大型的亂倫趴踢,只是大家都超尷尬
We’d all be dating each other, in fact. Like one giant incestuous orgy of awkward and face palming.


珍和賓已經約會五次了,根本是已婚夫妻了。
So Jane and Bing. Five dates. They’re practically married already.


為何不正式在一起呢?
Why not just make it official?


我是指,珍有時候講話的方式…
I mean, the way Jane talks sometimes...


不是我不挺她,賓是個好人
It’s not that I’m not being supportive. Bing is a great guy.


我只是不想要她決定的太過倉促,深怕她選錯人。
I just don’t want her to make a snap decision. Especially if it’s the wrong one.


但她是我姊,而我希望她幸福,我真心希望,所以…
But she’s my sister, and I want her to be happy. I do. So...


耶…
Yay...


如果她明天真要嫁給賓了,依然有另個班納特家的姐妹墊底,她比珍做過更多錯誤的決定。
And even if she does marry Bing like, tomorrow, there’s still a Bennet sister with a longer track record of bad decision making.


太棒了,妳醒啦
Lydia: *yawn* Lizzie: Great, you’re up.


為什麼這裡這麼亮?
Lydia: Why is it so bright in here?


麗茲:對
利迪雅:走開
Lizzie: Okay. Lydia: Go away.


麗茲:好,你睡我的床,就得幫我錄影
Lizzie: Okay. You sleep in my bed, you help me with my video.


你在幹嘛?
Lydia: What are you doing?


沒什麼,放鬆一下
Lizzie: Nothing. Just relax.


啊啊啊!!!!
Lydia: AHHH!!


今晚真美好,我只會記得今晚的好,如同你,是如此的亮眼
Lizzie: I’m having a great time tonight. I’ll only remember all the great things about tonight, like you, and how stunning you are.


謝謝你,賓。但我時時刻刻都很亮麗,天生麗質難自棄。
Why thank you Bing. But really I’m just stunning all the time. It comes so naturally.


希望你不介意我也邀了達西過來。她是否閃亮動人啊,老友?
I hope you don’t mind that I invited Darcy. Doesn’t she look stunning old pal?


我恨妳
Lydia: I hate you.


如果我們玩些電視遊戲,今晚應該會更嗨
Lizzie: Perhaps this evening would be more fun if we played some video games.


會很棒的
That would be lovely.


我們該玩些什麼呢?
What should we play?


說真的,你爛透了
Lydia: Seriously, you’re the worst.
哦,那個在角落玩「打地鼠」的,不是你們家的小妹嗎?
Lizzie: Say, isn’t that your youngest sister over in the corner playing Whack-A-Mole?


有東西「彈」出來,利迪雅就拿著那根「棍子」亂揮,但我能保證,從九零年代中期,那根棍子就沒被用來玩真正的「打地鼠」
Something was popping up, and Lydia may have been swatting it around but I guarantee, that bar hasn’t seen an actual game of Whack-A-Mole since at least the mid-90s.


Ben和我只是在玩而已,有什麼大不了?
Lydia: Ben and I were just having a little fun, is that so wrong?


你的Ben是指David嗎?
Lizzie: If by Ben you mean David.


隨便啦,你只是在氣沒人要跟你玩「舞力全開」
Lydia: Whatever. You’re just mad no one would play Just Dance with you.


這款遊戲,我比大家想得厲害多了好嗎!
Lizzie: I am way better at that game than everyone says I am!


達西當時有要跟你玩
Lydia: Darcy would have played with you.


達西可以自己去角落打地鼠,我不想要也不需要他可憐我
Lizzie: Darcy can go play Whack-A-Mole in the corner by himself. I don’t want or need his pity.


你可能不想要他的憐憫,但在你表演「我有兩隻左腳」後,就得到所有人的同情了
Lydia: You may not want his pity, but you got everyone’s pity after that pathetic double left-footed rendition you did.


喔是嗎?要來尬一場嗎?
Lizzie: Oh yeah? Wanna take me on?


你想用跳舞遊戲擊敗我?
Lydia: You think you can beat me at a dance game?


我很肯定我是唯一會用腦袋「想」的人
Lizzie: Pretty sure I’m the only one here who thinks at all.


下樓,現在!
Lydia: Downstairs. Now.

噢…
Lizzie: Owww...


別輸不起在那邊哀哀叫
Lydia: Don’t be a sore loser.


我說"噢"是因為我很痛
Lizzie: I said “oww” because I’m in pain.


對,輸不起哀哀叫!
Lydia: Yeah, cause you’re sore!


那個詞不是那樣用的,哦算了
Lizzie: That’s not what that means, ugh never mind.


快給我獎勵
Lydia: I’ll take my prize now.


哦拜託,那是開玩笑的
Lizzie: Oh come on, that was a joke.


不,對我來說不是。新開頭曲登場!怎麼樣啊!!!

Lydia: Not to me it wasn’t. NEW INTRO TIME! WHAAAT!!!


沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...