2013年12月14日 星期六

麗茲.班納特的日記 EP2:我的姐妹們: 麻煩人物與人間極品


0:04 
Scoop: (n.)鏟子,勺子; (v.)搶先發布...;發布獨家新聞...
            影片中則譯為爆料
"Scoop"同時也是電影-塔羅情人的原名

0:31
伊麗莎白(Elizabeth)為原作中的全名
在系列影片中則以麗茲(Lizzie)為常稱呼的名字
其他在傲慢與偏見中,Elizabeth的小名還有"Lizzy""Eliza"

事實上,麗茲.班納特的日記是少數改變原著名字的影集




0:36
Colin Firth,台灣譯作柯林.佛斯
以王者之聲獲得第68屆金球獎、第83屆奧斯卡影帝
而在1995年,柯林.佛斯正是演出BBC電視劇「傲慢與偏見」裡的費茲威廉.達西而聞名
傲慢與偏見曾被翻拍改編多次,而1995年的BBC版本則最被人傳誦
1995年的電視劇:傲慢與偏見
女主角伊麗莎白.班納特則是由Jennifer Ehle飾演
(圖片來源:Google)

柯林.佛斯也因為演出達西先生一角而聞名
甚至啟發了作家海丁.菲爾丁出版了「BJ單身日記
更是在2001年翻拍BJ單身日記時,請了柯林.佛斯演出BJ單身日記裡的男主角:馬克.達西(Mark Darcy)
BJ單身日記(Bridget Jones's Diary)海報
由左至右分別為:Hugh Grant, Renée Kathleen Zellweger, Colin Firth
(圖片來源:Google)

0:48
smack-dab:正中央
另一說法為smack-bang

0:57
thorny path:佈滿荊棘之路

2:18
prancing around:昂首闊步
或許用圖比較好解釋:
(圖片來源:Google)

trophy:錦標;獎杯;紀念獎品
trophy wife:花瓶妻 (參考來源:美劇合小品),指只會搔首弄姿卻不會做事的妻子

2:46
理性與感性(Sense and Sensibility):為珍.奧斯汀的出版的第一部小說(於1811年出版)
而傲慢與偏見(Pride and Prejudice)則是第二部出版的小說(1813年)

理性與感性,故事主要是環繞兩個女主角的遭遇,達斯伍(Dashwood)一家的兩姊妹,愛蓮娜(Elinor)、瑪麗安(Marianne)性子截然不同,大姐愛蓮娜性格平穩,理性,穩重而不善於表達感情,恰恰代表了「理性」;反觀排行第二的瑪麗安,卻浪漫熱情而衝動,熱愛詩詞音樂,象徵「感性」


上為Kate Winslet,下為Emma Thompson
(圖片來源:Google)

理性與感性也曾多次被翻拍成電影與電視劇
最膾炙人口的莫過於1995年的電影版本,由愛瑪.湯普森(Emma Thompson)與凱特.溫斯蕾(Kate Winslet)所主演
其他電影配角裡也有許多知名演員,
如出演哈利波特系列電影裡石內卜教授的的艾倫.瑞克曼(Alan Rickman)
代表作太多所以不知道該提哪部,且上面也提過的休.葛蘭(Hugh Grant)
演出怪醫豪斯(House)的豪斯醫生修.羅利(Hugh Laurie)
在哈利波特系列電影裡飾演恩不里居教授的伊美黛.史道頓(Imelda Staunton)
而此電影版本的導演正是李安,此片也為李安的第一部英文發音的劇情長片
2009年李安在威尼斯影展
(圖片來源:Wiki Pedia)



3:06
brat:小子,小鬼,屁孩
A total brat girl!
(圖片來源:Google)
此集新出現人物與原作之對照:
Jane Bennet: Jane Bennet

==========中英對照==========

英聽:Chen
翻譯:Nown
校稿:Chen, Patricia
編輯:Chen


幾天前我跟你們提過我媽
So few days ago I told you about my mom.


為了公平起見,我現在要跟你們爆我其他家人的料
And because it’s only fair, I’m going to give you the scoop on the rest of my family.


聽起來既勁爆又有趣,我懂
Sounds crazy interesting I know.


不過當我這麼做,一個月或數個禮拜後我又再度談及...
But this way in a month or more like a week, when i’m all…


噢!! 利迪雅真是個該死的賤人
Ugh Lydia is being stupid slut again.


而身為觀眾的你們反應會是...
And all you lovely viewers are like


恩? 誰是利迪雅?
uh? who’s Lydia?
我就可以說 「喂! 快去看我PO的第二支影片」
I can be all, “Hey just watch my second video I posted.”


蹦! 問題解決!
Bang! Confusion over.


恩,好像沒有
應該是更困惑了
Well not yet, no, probably just confuse more.  


反正我們之後會再討論
But we will get there.


我是麗茲.班納特
My name is Lizzie Bennet.


這是我的姐妹們
And these are my sisters.


是的,我叫麗茲,又名伊麗莎白,如果你是我媽又在氣頭上,才會用後面那個
So I’m Lizzie or Elizabeth, if you are my mother and I did something to piss you off.


我喜歡雨天、經典小說、和Colin Firth演的每部電影
I like rain and classic novel, and any movie starring Colin Firth.


我就讀大眾傳播研究所
I’m in grad school studying Mass Communications.


因此我常閱讀、常寫作,此刻更是...特別長舌
So I read alot, write alot, and specially this moment, talk alot.


這是我的部分
So that’s me.


但是等等
But wait.


我不是唯一的班納特
I’m not the only Bennet.


我其實只是三朵花中的一朵
I’m, in fact, one of the three sisters.


我好死不死剛好排在中間
And I’m smack dab in the middle.


沒錯
That’s right.


我是愛引人側目的老二
I’m the dramatic middle child.



注定要過著吸毒、爛醉和未婚懷孕的生活裡
Doomed to a life of drug addiction, irresolute drinking, and out of wedlock pregnancy!


不過這種廢渣生活
應該比較適合我那已露過臉的妹妹吧
But the thorny path is perhaps better suited to my younger sister who you’ve already met.


中頭獎了! 對吧? 怎樣阿?
Jackpot right? What!


No..


利迪雅...
Lydia..


我們很慶幸,她已經大到無法在實境秀裡當未婚懷孕的高校妹
We’re all very proud she’s now too old to be on any reality shows about having babies in high school.


說真的,她就像隻小狗
Seriously, she is like a puppy.


一隻可愛、惹人憐、跳到鄰居大腿上、你卻永遠不知道她跑去哪裡睡的,小狗
A cute, adorable, humps the neighbor’s leg and you never know where she sleeps, puppy.


是阿,雖然她會咬爛你的拖鞋還到處「宣示」主權,但你仍然愛她
Yeah she chews your slippers and marks her territory all over town, but you still love her.


接著是班納特家排行老大的-珍
And then there’s the eldest Bennet sister, Jane.


不論任何方面,她都是人間極品
Practically perfect in every way.


妳在叫我嗎?
J: Hey did you say my name?


連聽力都極度敏銳
沒有,我只是在拍影片
L: Including prctically perfect hearing, no shooting video.


噢! 噢! 抱歉
J: Oh, oh, I’m sorry.


來,來吧,對
L: Come here, come here, yeah.


我剛剛在介紹你呢,坐下吧
L: I was just introducing you anyway, so just sit.


我需要講稿嗎?
J: Do I need lines?


不,不用。即席發揮就好
L: No, no, this is all completely improvised.


天啊
J: Oh gosh.


網友們,這就是我姐姐,珍
L: Internet, meet my sister, Jane.


你看起來很累,工作還順利嗎?
L: You look tired. Good day at work?


還可以,我只是累了
J: Yeah, yeah, I’m just really exhausted.


我被呼來喚去的,整天都在訂布、替商品分類,還要接電話。
我今天煮的那十壺咖啡,大概都是我自己喝掉的
   They had me running around and  ordering fabrics all day, and sorting them, and making phone calls, then I think I made ten pots of coffee and I drank probably a lot of cups of those.


他們讓你工作這麼忙,真希望也能多付你些薪水
L: They work you so hard, I wish they paid you more.


是啦,但做這行薪水就是這樣...
好吧,先掰了
J: Yeah . But that is the price of industry so..
   OK, bye bye.


對了,我差點忘了。我休息的時候幫你把它修好了,下次扣鈕扣要小心點
J: Oh my gosh, I almost forgot.  I fixed this for you during break, so be careful next time with those buttons.


好吧,掰掰
   Ok, bye.


謝謝你
L: Thank you.


掰掰
J: Bye.


說真的,她真的是世上最可愛的人了
Seriously, she is the sweetest person you will ever meet.
珍還沒釣到金龜婿這件事
讓我媽相當受挫
It frustrates to our mom to no end that Jane hasn’t snatched up a husband yet.


她比只會搔首弄姿的嬌貴人妻要有成就多了
She is doing so much more with her life than prancing around as some trophy wives.


我們很親,她應該是我最好的朋友了
We’re super close, she is probably my best friend.


C: 咳咳


講到好久
接下來要介紹我最真誠、最令人驚奇、同時也超有魅力的好友- 夏綠蒂
Which brings me to my realest, most amazing, super fantastic best friend, Charlotte.


她是我的超級好麻吉
She’s totally my best friend.


我有跟你說過你是我的超級好麻吉嗎?
DId I mention you are totally my best friend?


轉得真硬
C: Nice try.


夏綠蒂和我還是胚胎時就是麻吉了
L: Charlotte and I have been best friends basically since we were fetuses.

胚...胎嗎?
L: Fetues..?
胚胎沒錯。 我們的媽媽在懷我們的時候就在打橋牌了
C: Fetuses.  Our mothers were bridge partners when they were pregnant with us.


她們一同參加讀書會時,不約而同在十分鐘內相繼待產,她們當時在讀什麼?
L: And they went into labor within like ten minutes of each other at the same book club meeting. And what were they reading?


理性與感性
C: Sense and Sensibility


根本可以說是命中注定。我們從那時便焦不離孟孟不離焦。夏綠蒂就像我的親姐妹一般
L: So pretty much the destiny. We have been inseparable ever since. Charlotte is as constant in my life as my sisters.


我將永遠會是你的姊妹
C: And I always will be.


尤其是現在,我靠她幫我拍攝和編輯這些影音日記,她也藉此發揮對我這麻吉的控制欲
L: Especially now because she’s shooting and editing these videos diaries, fulfilling her need to have total control over our friendship.


是誰在我生日趴哭整場,直到我讓她開了一份我的禮物才關起水龍頭的
C: Says the girl who cried through my entire birthday party until I gave her one of my presents to open.


我當時才6歲
L: I was six.


完全是個小屁孩
C: And a total brat.


今天就到這裡
So that’s all for today.


下次同一時間記得回來,我保證會有更多的「媽媽鄉土劇」
劇名是「謎團之下次老媽會把哪一位班納特姐妹捧去給新鄰居呢?」
Don’t forget to tune in next time, as I’m sure there will be more mama drama in the mystery of
Which Bennet Sister Will Mom Throw At The New Neighbor Next?


登,登,登~~~~
C: Dun, Dun, DUNNNN.


(Y)
L: Peace.


你做結尾要特別一點,讓你的觀眾能牢牢記住,但又不可以太陳腔濫調
C: You need a better sign off, something that stick to your audience but it’s not incredibly lame.


你去開一個自己的部落格啦

L: Get your own video blog.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...