2014年4月6日 星期日

麗茲.班納特的日記 EP10:刺激點閱率的貓與栗鼠



0:03
Saga: 神話故事,英雄事蹟
根據維基百科: 本意是「小故事」。後來演變成「史詩」、「傳奇」的意思

0:26
Without further ado:
不做其他會延遲的事情(直接切入主題)
廢話不多說,禮貌話不多說



0:49
End-run: 技巧性的躲避,迂迴戰術
在橄欖球中是指 線外側迂迴進攻

1:43
Lurk around: 到處晃來晃去,像這樣 ↓


2:01
To have an off night:
有兩種意思
1. 某晚時不在你最好的狀態,例如說看球賽時,某一名名將失常,發生連連失誤等等的
2. 不用上班的某晚

2:35
麗茲對珍作的動作是星艦迷航記(Star Trek)裡瓦肯星人(Vulcan)所會的讀心術
只要透過摸對方的臉,就能知道對方心裡在想什麼


怪可怕的啊..........

此集新出現人物與原著對照:
Caroline: Caroline Bingley


==========中英對照==========
原影片: 開啟CC字幕!一起學習英文吧!



On the theory that the internet is as bored stiff as I am with continuing Bing Lee saga, I am going  try a sure-fire method to boost my viewership.
如果我照理繼續說「賓.李的神話」,網路的反應大概也將一片死寂。所以我得使個殺手鐧,來促進我與觀眾之間的關係


Post cute picture of cats!
Po些可愛的貓圖!


But not just cats by themselves, cuz cats, you have seen.
但不是只有貓,因為你早看過貓了


But a cat with another cute furry animal. Soooo..
是貓與另一種毛茸茸的動物,然後…


My name is Lizzie Bennet and I am going to show you a cat playing with... a chinchilla.
我是麗茲.班納特,而我要獻上的是貓與…栗鼠


So without further ado here is picture number...
所以廢話不多說,先來看第一張圖…


Jane: Lizzie!
麗茲!


Lizzie: Jane!
珍!


J: Oh. I am sorry, I didn’t realize you were shooting.
噢,我很抱歉,我不知道你在攝影


L: No, no. It’s fine. It’s fine. Cuz Char can edit this out later.
不不,沒關係,沒關係的,夏綠蒂晚點再剪掉就好了
J: You are never going to believe what happened at work today.
你絕不會相信今天在工作時發生了什麼事


L: Uhhh they realize what a creative genius you are and decided to start paying you a living wage.
呃…上司發現你真是個有創造力的天才,決定要付給你能養活自己的薪資?


J: Slightly more believable than that.
比那個還更有可能一點


L: I got nothing.
我沒頭緒


J: Bing sent flowers.
賓送花來了


L: To your office?
到你的辦公室?


J: Mmmm….yes.
恩,沒錯


L: Wow. Classy move. And he is smart enough to try to end-run mom. I am beginning to understand what you see in this guy.
哇,真高明的手法。而且他很聰明,知道要躲老媽。我開始了解你看上他什麼了。


J: And there was a note.
而且有附紙條


L: Well, of course there was a note. How else would you know whom to thank with your feminine favors?
當然有紙條啊,否則你要怎麼知道要跟誰--撒嬌道謝?


J: Lizzie! Don’t make this dirty.
麗茲!別把這件事弄得這麼下流


L: I am not making this dirty. This was dirty before I got here.
我才沒有,這在之前就很下流了


Fine. What did the note say?
好吧,紙條上寫了什麼?


J: Bing and his sister Caroline want us to come visit them.
賓和他的姐姐卡洛琳,想要我們去拜訪他們


L: See--
看吧


J: At his house.
在他們家


L: Oh, I told you this was dirty.
噢我就說這很下流吧


Uh, wait, no, who is “us”?
呃,等等,不對,誰是「我們」?


J: Us! You and me.
我們!妳和我


L: Why do they want me to come. Is this some kind of weird sister thing?
他們為什麼要我去?這是什麼奇怪的姐妹聚會嗎?


J: No! It’s not some weird sister thing. They just, they wanna see you.
不!這不是什麼奇怪的姐妹會,他們只是想...見見妳


L: Is Darcy gonna be there?
達西會去嗎?


J: I don’t know.
我不知道


L: Jane…
珍…


J: Ok, fine, yes. Yes, he’ll be there.
噢好吧,對,對,他會去


L: Then I am not going.
那我就不去了


J: No, You have to go.
不,你得去



L: No, I don’t. About the only thing that would make being your third wheel less appealing is having Darcy lurking around.
別,我才不要,唯一一件比去當電燈泡更糟的事,莫屬看到達西在那邊晃來晃去了


J: No, Bing and Darcy have been friends for years. He can’t be that unpleasent all the time.
不,賓和達西已經當好幾年的麻吉了,達西不可能老這麼惹人嫌的


L: You are too nice.
你人太好了


J: There is no such thing as too nice.
才沒有什麼人太好這種事


L: Yes, there is! Uh, and I love you but you are it. Darcy spent the entire evening being a total
douche and you are just like, “Well, I am sure he was just having an off night.”
有,就是有!噢,我愛妳但你就是人太好。達西一整個晚上都很混帳,而你只是說「嗯,我想他只是今天晚上怪怪的」


J: Fine. Why don’t you come with me, get to know Darcy, and prove me wrong.
好吧,那你何不跟我一起去,了解一下達西,證明我是錯的呢?


L: I don’t have to get to know Darcy. And since he has no interest in getting to know me, it works out perfectly.
我不需要去了解達西,反正他對我也毫無興趣,這樣正好


Why do you even want me to come? It’s not like you need a chaperone.
妳幹嘛想要我去啊?你又不需要我陪


You do need a chaperone ,don’t you? Because..
你需要人陪,對吧?因為…


...it’s not just me… it’s Lydia, too! Oh, god! And..
不只是我…還有利迪雅!噢天!還有…


..mom? Seriously?! Mom is coming?
...老媽?真的假的?!老媽也要去?


J: Ah! I’m sorry, Lizzie!
我很抱歉,麗茲!


L: Oh f---.

哦ㄍㄢ——



沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...