原標題為Swimming with Scissors,這裡的雙關分別為Running with scissors和Swimming
Running with scissors原意指鋌而走險,畢竟帶著剪刀跑步是一件危險事
所以常會有人說Don't run with scissors,奉勸他人不要冒險
而在這裡,Swimming代替了Running,
當然就是指她們將遇到的人是跟游泳有關的,
也就是游泳選手,在這部分會在下一集有跟進一步的資訊透露
而為了配合雙關,中文標題我們翻妮妞入海(感謝Patricia的鼎力相助,妳真是太強了mua mua!)
原本是泥牛入海,意指:泥塑的牛一旦掉入海中,立刻瓦解。比喻一去不復返。 (來源:教育部國語辭典)
所以「妮妞」入「海」就是指這兩位「一但入海就回不來啦~」的意思(雖然太誇張了XD)
0:46
Whatcha= What are you
Far East Movement的歌So what? 裡面就一直唱到Whatcha
明歌名就是So What?但卻一直唱Whatcha! 哈哈
1:04
Retard:遲緩,延遲
這裡比較針對的是遲緩的部分,所以用更白目一點的文字就是......北七
(畢竟麗茲又不遲緩 冏)
1:28
Jay Kay:開開玩笑,開玩笑的
念起來就是JK
對於Just kidding,我有個印象很深的笑話
記得是國中的英文老師說的,不曉得是真的還假的
有部英文電影,男女主角的對話是,
Are you serious?
No, I'm just kidding.
結果在台灣上映的時候,字幕翻成了
你是喜瑞爾嗎?
不,我是凱丁
=_= 我是覺得是笑話啦,笑笑就好....
1:56
Perpetually: (adv.)終身地
2:12
Wingwoman:
原詞為Wingman,就是指朋友在把妹時,自己在旁邊搭話個幾句,好讓把妹更容易成功,那麼就是Wingman
如果你想知道Wingman實際上是如何行動,請看:
噢你可能不會滿意上面那支影片
如果你不想要個Wingman,你想要自!己!來!(不是指那方面)(好我不多說了)
請看這個:
在最後想講一下(怕看不出來XD)
利迪雅拿的那件其實不是泳衣,而是內衣
但應該是那種集中托高,女生會稱之為戰鬥衣的衣服
所以...不是真的只穿著那件出去啦哈哈哈哈
==========中英對照==========
原影片: 開啟CC字幕!一起學習英文吧!
"Swimming with Scissors" Written by Bernie Su
每一年,我們學校都會舉辦全國游泳比賽
Lizzie: So once a year, our university hosts a national swimming tournament.
所以每年到這個時候,整個城鎮就會被強壯、年輕又有魅力的男人們「包圍」
And every year around this time, our town is covered in strong, young, attractive men.
包圍…就像鬆餅上的糖漿,野宴上的螞蟻,游泳選手上的...利迪雅。
Covered...Like syrup on a waffle. Ants on a picnic. Lydia...on a swimmer.
別誤會,我個人是不介意
Don’t get me wrong, personally I don’t mind.
當你看到幾個身材魁梧又只穿著四角褲的人走在街上
You see a couple of burly bods walk down the street
就會想要賣弄風騷
you want to put on a little flirt action.
嗨
Hey there.
方式含蓄又性感,像個淑女
Subtle, sexy, ladylike.
我不喜歡利迪雅被性感單身漢包圍
What I don’t like is Lydia surrounded by hot, single men.
那些單身漢,都會在一周內就離開這裡
Single men who are planning to leave town literally within the week.
每當有性感肌肉男
Cause when it comes to hot, muscular guys.
利迪雅就表現的像…利迪雅
Lydia’s about as subtle as...Lydia.
說真的,想一下那畫面
Seriously, think about it.
…我是麗茲.班納特,而這周是她的失心瘋-—
So...My name is Lizzie Bennet and this is the week when she goes completely CRAA--
嘿老姐,在幹嘛?
Lydia: Hey sis, whacha doing?
ㄜ…我…
Lizzie: Ummm…I'm...
哇妳已經開始江郎才盡了,休息五分鐘吧姐…交給我吧
Lydia: Wow you are really starting to suck at this video blog thing. Take five sis...I got this.
你在做什…
Lizzie: What are you--
嗨網友們,我姐似乎開始進北七階段。我能說北七吧?很侮辱人嗎?青菜啦。
Lydia: Hey internet, my sister seems to be in one of her retarded phases. I can say retarded right? Is that insulting? Whatever.
那麼,我們就來談談麗茲的時尚品味。這是什麼?噁…就連我高中校長的品味都比這好
Okay, Let’s talk about Lizzie’s fashion sense. What is this? Ewww...my high school principal dressed better than that.
好吧,妳到底為什麼在這裡?
Lizzie: Okay. So what are you actually doing here?
妳知道自己做了什麼
Lydia: I think you know what you did.
ㄜ…抱歉,我只是在擔心妳…
Lizzie: Uhh...I’m really sorry, I’m actually just worried about you-
開玩笑的!我只是來擾亂妳的
Lydia: JAY KAY!! I’m was just messing with you!
好…我可以拿走你的剪刀嗎?
Lizzie: Okay well then can I have the scissors?
太好了,媽希望你把這星期的折價券剪一剪
Lydia: Great, Mom wanted you to do all the coupon cutting this week.
天,折價卷真應該電子化
Lizzie: Wow they really need to make these digital.
但妳也可以不做
Lydia: But you don’t have to do them.
真的?因為妳會剪喔?
Lizzie: Really? Cause YOU’RE going to cut them all?
不,因為你也可以跟我去卡特酒吧
Lydia: No. You can come with me to Carter’s instead.
這跟折價券有什麼關係?
Lizzie: And how does that help with coupons?
我的天哪,妳沒折價券會怎樣嗎?
Lydia: Oh my God! What is with you and coupons?!
這就是麗茲.班納特要單身到老的第十五個理由
Reason number fifteen as to why Lizzie Bennet is perpetually single,
但你…真的有替我列單身的理由嗎?
Lizzie: But you...is there actually a list?
噢我的天,別再提蠢理由和折價券了!跟我去酒吧!一起勾搭有性感肌肉的人魚男
Lydia: Oh my God, stop it with your nerdy lists and coupons already, and come with me to Carter’s, get you some hot aqua man-cake action!
我的天…超性感的!!我會在旁邊幫妳的
Oh my god...SOOO HOT!! I'll totally be your wingwoman!
噢我的天…我…我沒什麼衣服可以穿
Lizzie: Oh my gosh...I...I...I don’t have anything to wear.
我拿一些給你
Lydia: I’ll grab you something.
我知道你在想什麼
Lizzie: I know what you’re thinking.
為什麼麗茲要跟瘋狂小妹一起出去?
Why is Lizzie going out with her crazy little sister?
因為如果我不去的話,看著利迪雅的,會是25位有超讚腹肌的男大生
Well...I’m going because if I wasn’t there, the only people watching over Lydia would be 25 college guys with perfect abs.
簡直是完美的…懷孕處方
Recipe...for...pregnancy.
我相信一切會很有趣的,大概有趣個三十秒…
Oh, I’m sure it’ll be amusing. For about 30 seconds...
再來就是長達三小時、無比尷尬、一場徹底的悲劇
Then it’s three hours of complete and utter embarrassing misery.
不像她,我還得念書、寫論文,處理家務事。還得永世不得超生的狂剪折價券。
And unlike her, I still have to study. Write a research paper. Help out around the house. And apparently cut out coupons until the end of time.
蔓越莓汁的四季豆罐頭?誰會買啊?
Canned green beans in cranberry juice? Who buys this?
大概就是因為沒人會買,才會有折價券吧
I guess that’s why there’s a coupon.
我找到一件能在這個特別場合穿搭的服飾。妳覺得怎樣?
Lydia: So I found something extra special for the occasion. What do you think of this?
哇嗚,這真的是…
Lizzie: Wow. That is soooo...
我知,超可愛的對吧?!
Lydia: I know. Super cute, right?!
請問這系列還會繼續更新嗎
回覆刪除